No.138 Yingxie Road,Jinshui District,Zhengzhou, Henan Province, China
Poultry feed mixer
Feed mixing is a key step in feed pellet plant due to its direct influence on quality of feed pellets. Feed mixer machines are performed to evenly blend various kinds of raw material powder and sometimes liquid adding equipments is necessary to be used to add liquid nutrition ingredients for better mixing. After highly mixing, the materials prepare the way for the production of high quality feed pellets. Our specially customized mixing machines enjoy popularity in the market. Please see the following detailed information about our products: double-shaft mixing machine and screw ribbon mixer machine.
(I). Double-shaft Mixing Machine
1. Extensively used for mixing powders, granules, flakes, blocks etc materials in feed, food, chemical industry, fertilizer industry and etc.
2. Highly mixing speed and short mixing cycle with 30-120s per batch of material.
3. High homogeneous degree, CV ≤5% and no material segregation.
4. Gentle mixing process and large variable range of loading (from 0.4 to 1ton)
5. Full length eclectic or pneumatic discharging door with quick discharging and low residue.
6. Equipped with air return pipe preventing from dust leakage to fully meet environmental requirements
7. Compressed air cleaning system is available based on customers’ request to minimize residue.
8. Atomized spray system can be exclusively customized for evenly adding molasses, oil, fat and etc.
9. Optional machine bodies which are made from carbon steel, stainless steel, composite materials and etc.
10. Capacity: 100-3000 kg per batch, power: 3-30 kw, effective volume: 0.2-6 m³
(II). Screw Ribbon Feed Mixer
1.This mature model is widely employed in blending powdery materials in compound feed industry to ensure compound feed quality.
2.Optimum design of bidirectional screw ribbon rotor, gentle mixing process, high homogeneous degree, CV≤7％, and no material segregation
3. Short mixing period with 3-6 min and large discharging door with quick discharging and low residue.
4. Steady transmission with less wear and optional machine bodies which are made from carbon steel, stainless steel, composite materials and etc.
5. Atomization spray heads can be placed to add kinds of liquid nutrition ingredients
6. Convenience in maintenance